Remote-free garage entry
No more garage remote! Your mobile device is the ‘remote’. Share and track access with others remotely, and remove access with the press of a button.
• Open and close your garage door with your mobile device. Your mobile is the ‘remote’.
• Set to auto unlock, and your garage door can open upon approach – no buttons to press.
• Share access instantly and remotely via virtual ‘key’.
• Receive alerts in real time when shared users open or close your garage door.
• Install easily in just 10-15 minutes. Step-by-step instructions provided.
• Lock and unlock remotely when used in conjunction with the LockSmart Wi-Fi Bridge.
Compatible with: The majority of automatic door openers post 1993 including Chamberlain, B&D, Steel-Line and BMD. Click here for the list of tested garage doors.
Dimensions: 53mm (H) x 53mm (W) x 24mm (D)
Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0
Unlock range: 15m
Power: 5 volts via USB plug pack
Included: Control board and USB plug pack
Security: Random code and 32-bit key encryption
- Find the connection point for the manual button.
- Open your existing garage door controller box. Wire the fly lead to the connection points for the manual button.
- Connect a USB power cable to USB power adaptor (not supplied) and garage opener.
- Connect LockSmart Garage to USB cable and secure to garage opener housing.
- Reassemble garage opener.
- Load the LockSmart app on your mobile device and select ‘Add lock’.
*48 month minimum term. Minimum total cost AUD $120